September 19, 2007

Weldon said... I was driving to work yesterday and started thinking about you and Scott. I hadn't heard from anyone for a while and I was wondering how it was going. Today I walked through RR for the first time in 3 weeks and ran into Scott. Almost like he read my thoughts from yesterday. Glad everything is coming together for you. I do miss our golf games together and as usual I shoot 81 one day and 92 the next. Still can't figure this stupid game out. Going to try and catch up to Scott for lunch next week. You keep your chin up. I want to get you back out on the golf course early next year at the latest. Love to your wife.

Jerry and Kathy said...
Scott said he ran into you at Red Rock (our favorite place) and you asked about me… thank you… so I thought I’d drop you a line and give you our blog site for you to check on some time when you have time. We live across from Hermann Park Golf Course. All I’ve been able to do is walk over and down the path and collect balls. I now have 8 and I plan to play golf tomorrow with rental clubs and used balls. I hope you’re hitting them straight and often – stay well as this is no fun and the process has not started. I’ll keep you posted. Best wishes. JW