November 21, 2007

Gail said... Hi Jerry,This goes out to you and all the family there in Fl with you. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving together. I can well imagine the tall tales being told, and the laughs that go right along with them. Give everybody a big hug for me and tell them I miss them all. As always you stay in my prayers.

Jerry and Kathy said...
Thanks for thinking of us during our very special time as you can imagine. Mom and Dad and Tony and Don are all doing wonderful. Thanksgiving tomorrow will be very Thankful! Lots of love from us in Florida. JW
Kim St. Claire said...
You are very welcome...tell your mom and dad hello and Happy Thanksgiving! Greg and I are good, give everyone a big hug for me, and you take one too!! Have a wonderful time with your family! Love you to pieces! xoxoxo Kim