Sunday July 27, 2008

Grady said... Jer' bro', just can't resist the chance to tell you how much you mean to me. In this wondrous slide down the banister of life, you have been my companion for almost 50 years! That rocks! We've tennised, skied, climbed underground (remember that hole in the ground Don took us into?) and done those wild memories of growing up (Trubey and the Diane Marie). You watched me break my neck! (that still hurts), I watched the IRS play games with you and MPA and now we have come to this trial of Spirit...the Love just grows and grows. My dear friend and brother (I am in the family still) I would do anything for you. The best thing I can give is my assurance that you are cradled in the arms of our Loving Mother (most people call Her the Holy Spirit- although some say Holy "Ghost" (creepy title). I know she's the sweetest loving Mother in all creation and she loves you more than she does me, because I asked her to! To any doubters I would ask this question: If you had three people in a family and one was father and one was son, who would most likely be the third? A ghost? Male domination has separated us from our Holy Mother, our "Comforter". I send Her all my love and she brings it into your dreams...healing is in Her hands. I love you so much!