October 26, 2008

Johnny and Twyla said... It is with a heavy heart that I write you this thought. Kathy, you have been such a pillar for Jerry that I can only imagine how you feel right now. Happy that Jerry no longer has to do battle with this nasty disease, sadness that you lost your soul mate. Life is so fragile and short so the memories we need to keep with us are those which we charish most. I have you and Jerry. I have fond memories or our time in Colorado with Cisco's Optimist Platoon. In this time of sadness may you feel God's comfort and know that Jerry's departure albeit difficult, you will join him again in our heavenly home. I also want to thank you for the labor of love in this blog. Your commitment in sharing your journey and the pain, joy an sorrow. While we have been out of sight, you have not been out of our minds. Johnny and Twyla