November 2, 2007

Mark Van Tilburg said... I’ve been keeping up with your blog. The only thing is I can’t figure out how to leave a response or input comments. This has been a really creative way to keep everyone informed. Although, I assure you that many of us out here would rather be communicating in regards, to another topic. I applaud you both on your personal spirits. We all must face everyday looking at all that we’ve been blessed with, opposed to complaining of the things that we don’t have. The greatest healing comes from within each of our own lives. Negative and pessimistic thoughts will block the flow of healing and the joy of life. I had made a request for the corporate offices of Waffle House in Atlanta , GA to visit your blog to read the comments you had posted about their hospitality. They sent this small gift of 2-logo’d tee shirts to my house and I’m sending them to you. Take good care of yourselves. Receive all my love.