November 3, 2007

Jenynne DeNoble said...

How are you feeling?

More and more of my customers, who share their health stories with me,

are able to bounce back Peggy, a 60 year old female in great shape,

received a diagnosis of type 4 colon cancer about 4 months ago. They

did not give her great survival statistics. This last week, she told me

she beat it...can you believe that.

Kristy, a gal at work, battled lung cancer for more than 2 years and

today she is celebrating 5 cancer free years.

I don't know why I hear so many stories....Is disease becoming more

common or is the medicine better so now more people are talking about

it....Or maybe I'm just getting older.

I'm an optimist...the medical technology must be getting better.

I understand you are confined to a hospital room. Hang in there, you

will be better in no time.