February 27, 2008

Judy and John said...

John & I just got home from our Wednesday HUG group for church. I spoke about you and how special you were and how I wanted a special prayer for you. It was wonderful. It was so uplifting. I know that the power of God has touch you this evening. We prayed for peace of mind, for finding a donor and for continual uplifting as you go thru these trying times.

We also prayed for Kathy, to keep her knowing that she is never alone and that God is always with both of you.

One person in our group shared that he feels that you will be with us for many years to come and you will have joy in your heart.

Another lady in our group, said that her daughter lives in Las Vegas and she will call her and get her to go in to see if she can be a donor.

We just prayed that a donor would be found and we know that someone will receive this blessing tonight to share of themselves with you.

I love you Jerry Whitlow. Although I don't write often I hope you know just how much you mean to me. If ever you need, never hesitate to call.

Our prayer group will keep you in there prayers and in there hearts.

God Bless You

Jerry and Kathy said...

Wow… thanks very much for your thoughts and prays. And also for Kathy as these are very difficult and lonely times for her. I grow in strength just to be with her. And your message of hope strengthens me as well. Please tell your group THANKS from me and I promise to receive your healing and guidance as we move thru this process in preparation for a stem cell transplant. All my love. JW