March 12, 2008

Julye said...

Hello, Checking in to see how everything is going. Sorry I haven't written in a while we had a crazy weekend as I'm sure Mom told you How are things with you what 's the scoop with you? Are you feeling ok? I heard Mom gave you a haircut. I'll bet you are looking great as always.

All is well her I went to the doctor on Tuesday and had an ultrasound. The baby is doing well kicking and moving around inside. I forgot how cool that was when Katie and Kayle did it. It's almost hard to believe that a little living being is inside me. We got some cool pictures of Kelsie trying to pick her nose. Anyway I'm running about a week behind my due date so it looks like 7/19 in stead od 7/12 for her due date. God I hope the swamp cooler is in good working condition this year or I may just have to move out.

Katie is doing well her grades are good so far. She has been very helpful this week with Kayle and me which is a new thing for her but I hope she keeps it up. I appreciate the extra hands when ever I can get them. Katie has a competition for flag guard this weekend. This one is at her school so I'm excited to see it. Kayle and I had swimming this morning and she was up and ready to go. She splashed and had a ball today. If I set her on the side of the pull she will jump off into my arms now. This is a big step for her.

Anyway that's about all here. I will talk to you tomorrow.