March 17, 2008

John Harris said... Jerry, I visited your Blog and it sounds negative to me ... probably not to you ... but it sounds like you are giving up to this bull shit ... come on now I am counting on you to whip this shit... Mind over matter has always worked ... and you of all people have that ability ... don't you pull this bull shit of giving up with me ... cause i know you better then that ... sometimes our minds and our bodies get tired and do what they want to do ... not what we want them to do ... so fight fight fight ... and the more tired you get the more you fight and you will win ... and if that don't work, which it should ... then I have no resource but to kick your Doctors ass ... I have beat a few of them already for a lot less then loosing a good loving friend. Come on now I am counting on you ... JUST DO IT ... YOU CAN ... Love John March 17th The life ending story is when you have nothing to look forward to .. to much pain .. depressed with no hope .. no one to love .. no one who cares .. you don't have any of that except the pain so just keep fighting, don't dwell on the dying .. just think of all the things you are going to do when you are better. Plan a nice vacation in your head, and go there with your mind. Do this all the time ... Also keep in mind, this shit didn't come on over night and you can't cure it over night. And I believe there was a "S" on your shirt the last time I saw you. Hang in there buddy, I know its hard, and I know you are giving it your best fight, but I also know it isn't over till the fat lady sings, and I don't plan on bringing her out that way for awhile. And her voice isn't all that good anyway. Hi Buddy .. I was on your blog today and it looks like you are in better spirits. The "S" must have reappeared on the chest .. LOL .. I know you can do it if anyone can, you can. You have whipped all odds in the past, and you can whip this one, I know you can and I am a good friend of GODs and he will let you live ... if you want to ... Oh shit I have to go now lightning is striking all over the place... Just Kidding ... about the lightning that is. Just remember GOD is your Master, God is your Savior, God is great, and GOD can do more things with your mind then you can ever imagine, life is mapped out for you in the beginning, just follow your own instincts to a good and productive life ... and GOD will help you .... If you want to live you live ... if you want to die you die ... I am not talking about your mind thoughts in general ... I am telling you what you really want you will get ... and it is up to you ... Deep soul ... That is what it is all about ...Deep soul ... you have it ... so use it .. Deep soul is ... you take control of your life ... deep soul is concentration on your mind ... deep soul is you believe in yourself ... deep soul is you do it no matter what anyone says ... deep soul is your decision, and GOD will help you through that decision. It sounds to me like you are in good spirits and you can go on from here ... so do it .. love ya and I am always with you ... and you are always in my thoughts.